How do Bunpro reviews work?

So if I got a grammar point wrong, but really don’t know what I should choose,
should I hit ‘see answer’ so that the SRS knows I don’t know it? And ‘undo’ is for correcting typos? Thanks!

If I press ‘see answer’ (aka: I don’t know it myself), I can’t see an option to go to the next question.

1 Like

It’s the right arrow next to the answer input field that takes you to the next question after you’ve got a question wrong. I don’t think you have to click see answer to mark it as wrong, I think it’ll only ever count it as correct if you’ve input the correct answer and proceeded to the next question. Undo allows you to correct typos, yes.

3 Likes

That arrow next to what you typed is the next button. Also pressing enter also advances you to next question.

Pressing see answer is just for you if you want to know what it should’ve been. Doesn’t affect the reviews at all. When you get it wrong pressing enter will continue into the next question, and the question you got wrong will come back again at the end of the current queue

And yes, undo is just for typos and the like. If you undo a wrong answer and then enter the correct answer, it will mark it as if you knew it moving it up in srs. Something you don’t want for a question you got wrong

3 Likes

^What these fine folk said!

1 Like