How many reviews per day?

How many reviews per day?

Not new lessons, but reviews.

I usually tried to keep mine under 50, and add new grammar points when it dropped below that, but after some difficult grammar points it’s now around 70-80 :slight_smile:
So, I guess I won’t be adding anything new for a while :slight_smile:

But what about you?

2 Likes

Hi.
I do, like, 0-10 reviews per day.
Don’t act like you’re not impressed.

6 Likes

I mainly did 2-3 batches of 10-20 each day, although since there hasn’t been anything new added in a while I’ve backed off to a minimum of 21, just to keep the stats chart looking pretty :upside_down_face:

It’s rare that I ever do more than 30 in a single sitting, unless I have a backlog to clear for some reason.

2 Likes

My heatmap looks likes this. Are these colors quantified or a way to customize?

Edit: I see it now, but would still like to customize

1 Like

Mine looks like this :slight_smile:

reviews

Haven’t missed a single day since I joined :slight_smile:

3 Likes

A glorious calendar, to be sure.

Now I’m sad there’s not a similar representation of one’s cramming habits, because I am a habitual crammer myself. :nerd_face:

1 Like

There are cram session stats if you are using Cram. Does anyone else use this feature much? I’ve barely touched it.

3 Likes

I did some heavy lifting during the summer vacation, and I kept at a minimum of 5 new points per day in preparation for next week’s N2. I realized that with about two weeks remaining, I would need to do 10 a day at least 3 days a week, so I decided to just stop at the halfway mark and do my reviews until after the exam. The review counter is always adding stuff, but most evenings, I do about 70 reviews. I haven’t been very accurate with N2. Recently, the suite of “can’t help but” points have made life hard, and I’ve been doing about 90 a day.

4 Likes