How to view progress for current cram session queue?

Greetings,

I am trying out the cram mode. In today’s instance I selected learnt grammar only. However, I could not find any progress bar, I just kept going until it finally completed.
I was wondering if it was possible to see how many questions are left in the queue?
For instance, if the cram session has 100 questions, it would be nice to see how many I have completed.
The numbers on the topright only show how many correct out of how many attempted, does not show the total in the cram session/how many more to come.

Is there a way to pause and restart cram sessions?
For instance, if I am cramming all learnt grammar, and cannot finish all in one sitting, can I return to continue later? As opposed to starting a new cram session, where the order is once again randomised and so I will be repeating what was done the previous (incomplete) session. Therefore if not completed in its entirety each time, there is a chance a few grammar points may slip through and not be done over many days.

Thanks.

2 Likes

I’ve kind of wondered this before, too, but I always thought cram sessions were just infinite! :laughing: You actually managed to complete one without using the Finish Session button!? 偉い!

(I realize that there are only so many example sentences and questions written for each point, but I figured it’d just go in loops)

If Cram actually is a bounded activity by default, then yeah, not being able to tell the size of your session seems like a major UI / UX failure.

1 Like