I have no idea what I’m doing

Hi :sweat_smile:

I’m here from wanikani, I thought I should try look at some grammar and was recommended to try Bunpro! It looked like it was a similar kind of process to wanikani (SRS) so I was all gung-ho to begin and then… I was stumped. I downloaded the app (I study exclusively on my phone) but was completely confused about what to do, so looked at the website on my phone which didn’t help much. Clicked on the helpful “not sure where to start?” guide but only see this?? I just want a happy, easy how-to guide so I can get cracking on! :sob:

Thanks,

~ Elle :heart:

2 Likes

I never used the app so idk how it works (I heard it wasn’t very good) but I use bunpro on my phone’s web browser and it works fine.

Anyway, here’s how it looks like once I’m logged in (I use the dark theme) I just press “study” to have some new lessons, and then you have to do the reviews when they come up. Don’t do too much studying at once, it’ll pile up pretty fast.

Good luck, hope you can find someone that can help you :slight_smile:

Welcome! The app is much, much more bare-bones compared to the website. You can either click on “Study” to start at the grammar point #1 and do X amount or you can go into N5/N4/N3/etc., click on a Lesson, review a grammar point then at the top of the screen hit “Add to reviews.”

1 Like

For some reason the previews look like they are broken (issue with discourse?) but you can click on them and they popout and are visible.

2 Likes