I LOVE BUNPRO!

title

21 Likes

Lots of love from everybody towards the hard working Devs, who make it better by the day. <3

8 Likes

We’re super glad to hear that!! We’re working hard every day to make Bunpro better for everyone. :heart:

11 Likes

And we LOVE You too!
Posts like this really motivate!

:partying_face:

9 Likes

Agreed - I’m still in trial period but I will be continuing as a paid user. Incredibly helpful app!

5 Likes

I mean its okay…I guess.
Don’t want them to get a big head or anything though.

6 Likes

yeah so far, I have not found another program that comes close to the quality of the interface, the frequency of the updates and cleanliness of the setup. other programs have either too few features, or is menu hell. (a certain alligator and a white blob are the ones i think of when i say those) others still are literally a wall of text, prominent free grammar books are like that too.

the variables in the website help a lot too, a touch of customizaton built in and not needing tamper monkey to make it a usable experince is a really good thing. it’s a good user experiece, though that’s not to say there area lot of improvements to be made. The groundwork is already there.

5 Likes

What you gonna do brother, when Bunpromania runs wild on you!!

It’s certainly run wild on me for the past couple years. Leg dropping my low level grammar skill into oblivion.

I love it as much as avocado toast at 3am.

4 Likes