iOS App Versus Computer Browser

Are the two different? I say this because I use Bunpro on my Windows 10 laptop and do my lesson and reviews. However, if I try to use the app it never shows reviews and shows my progress completely different from what I see on my Windows 10 laptop.

I’ve tried logging out and back in, deleting the app, but nothing changes.

Sounds like your version is expired. I had a new TestFlight upload a week or two ago, I don’t know if everyone is the same but my progress is linked. I had an older version a while ago that was not updating at all and freezing all the time.

Possibly, but I am using the iOS app store so it should have the latest public release.

The Bunpro app hasn’t been publicly released yet though.

Well let’s just say I’m a fool lol. Not going to explain why.:roll_eyes:

I don’t know how the experience compares to the Android app (which is what I’m using), but in my case it’s good enough for actually doing reviews, but is broken in most other regards. Searching grammar doesn’t work, you can study automatically but can’t add grammar points selectively, and it doesn’t report accurate review information on the front page. Is also pretty slow to log in. That said, it does work fine for reviews, and this is generally how I do them, but to do most more advanced stuff you still need to use a PC.

1 Like

Why don’t you just use the browser on your phone to do the “more advanced stuff”? I use use the browser on my phone instead of a dedicated app, and it seems to work fine.

I agree with you - I use the mobile website as my main tool for everything. I started with the Android app, but using Bunpro through Chrome works so much better. And Chrome gives you the option to Add to Home Screen for access with a single tap, and you can run it for screen so it feels exactly like a dedicated app. I do the same for KaniWani (not WaniKani) since there isn’t a dedicated app for that, either.