Is it working correctly?

So I’m a new user, I set a goal of two grammar points per day but they do not stack up. Also, no quiz appear at all, when I read a grammar chapter I scroll to the end and nothing happens, if I manually add it to the reviews and complete it I still have my objective unfulfilled with 0/2 points learned.

Am I doing something wrong?

You should add a deck to study by checking the “Actively Learning” button on a deck’s settings page.

2 Likes

During lessons, you’ll notice that there’s a #/# in the right corner indicating how many you’ve gone through. The arrows will be used to cycle through that. Once you get to the last one, in your case, 2/2, if you click on the right arrow again it’ll take you to a review screen where you’ll get the quiz. This is what it’ll look like:

This doesn’t trigger when you scroll down all the way to the bottom, but once you go through all the lessons it will. Hopefully that helps!

2 Likes

Doesn’t work, I already tried. I scrolled to the bottom multiple times, even tried a different browser. Once I arrive to the bottom of the page nothing happens. On the side I have three options: 1) mark as mastered, 2)add note 3)open in a new tab

Scrolling to the bottom does nothing, you need to use these buttons.

2 Likes

Ah my apologies, I misread your answer. Is it normal though that I get only a single test?

1 Like

review

4 Likes

Yes, you’ll get those reviews later on since the quiz acts as that first review.

1 Like

Might also be the deck’s batch size setting

1 Like

Allright thanks. I was getting worried because I also got a lot of 500 Internal Server Error

1 Like

We were having some server issues over the past 24 hours, so this might have had some relation to what you’re experiencing.

If you notice this again, please send me a DM and I can look into this for you.
Just logged into your account and the Learn (for learning items from your chosen Deck) feature seems like it’s working fine.

1 Like

I can confirm that now everything seems ok!

2 Likes