JLPT July 2022 Results Are Out!

Thats a wise choice, i mainly doing the test to motivate me for more intensive learning, and having a exscuse to skip other events (hobbys,family,etc)and start focusing more on it. I m alot of time on this wierd floating-state where i do a little everyday so i dont loose much, but on the other hand don´ t improve either.

1 Like

I failed the N4 back in 2018 both in July and December, back then I only had Kanji down, Grammar and Listening was really poor.
After so much cancellations, waitng, and studying on BunPro…
JLPT N4 Results snip

So glad I finally got to try again. Will aim for N3 next.

11 Likes

Websites from China and places like Thailand or Vietnam and so on often leak questions and answers to the tests after they happen, but mostly for N1 and N2 and a little for N3, maybe not for N4 and N5. They are not 100 percent accurate though, sometimes they give wrong answers for questions, but they are mostly accurate. Sometimes videos also get uploaded to youtube. It’s all quite messy though. Here is an example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XW4_lS3sFXI
They are mainly for people to check what they got right and wrong after they take the test. It wouldn’t be very useful for you I think. If you want to try taking a practice test, there are two for each level that have been officially released by the JLPT organization.

2 Likes