JLPT4 New Grammar Card 42 is Broken for Me

Hi,

I’m trying to learn new N4 cards and I believe N4 card 42 is broken. It’s the card after そう and さ
Once I reach this card I just get a blank screen and can’t progress further. I’ve tried it in my browser on desktop and in the mobile app and got the same result. Please can you help?

2 Likes

It won’t fix the grammar item but I recall having a similar issue and found I just had to add it to reviews manually, instead of being quizzed on it, so that I could move on. Hopefully that will get you underway again.

1 Like

I took a look at this one and can’t seem to pinpoint the issue. Are you using the normal Reviews or the Reviews 2.0?

Thanks! This was the solution. I just added it manually and i can continue with learning now. It seems like the さ card isn’t loading the Quiz page when when accessed through the learning queue.

1 Like

I had this exact issue also. I ended up installing the app and it let me click to it through there. PC wouldn’t let me click the next button to the ‘sa’ grammar point (I was using the normal reviews)

I’ve actually had this isue with the below as well:

https://bunpro.jp/grammar_points/1032

I had it on the Android App (I believe in beta mode). Whenever I’d have a review of 2+, it would just blank and register it as being correct even without being prompted.