Joining the team

Hi all,

I just want to let everyone know that I have recently joined Bunpro as a software engineer!

I’m really excited to be a part of this growing team, and can’t wait to help bring some great new features to the site!

For my role I will be working on the back and front end, adding new features, fixing any bugs, and helping to bring the new designs from @Daru to life.
So far I’ve done some work on the header, which you may have noticed was recently updated.

Like everyone here I’m also using Bunpro to help improve my Japanese, so I’ll keep checking the feedback to try and find any ways we can make this site and the learning process even better!

I’m looking forward to joining this journey with everyone😃

44 Likes

Great news. Looking forward to seeing your contributions to the site

6 Likes

Welcome! Noticed the new header earlier, looks slick. Not sure if you were responsible for the change where if you get a wrong answer it will keep the right part green you attempted while the rest is red. Saw it earlier and thought it was a neat lil change!

6 Likes

Congrats! Super hype to see more staff coming board :smiley:

4 Likes

That wasn’t me, but it’s always good to see people notice the changes we are making!

4 Likes

おめでとうございます、@Samu!I like the sound of Daru-Samu team :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

Looking forward to what you’ll accomplish! Really great to see the team expanding so much in recent weeks / months :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes

Hiya, don’t tell anyone this but I like bunpro more than wanikani so good choice :slight_smile:

4 Likes