Kanji Answer Update and Joining the Team

Hello everyone!
My name is Fuga. I joined the Bunpro team last week as the new Japanese Content Lead! I will be responsible for everything Japanese on Bunpro, from translations, to creating new content as well as adding male audio recordings, and answering questions here on the forum. I am very excited to be part of the Bunpro team and to help everyone’s Japanese learning easier!

So far I have updated the answers for N5 to N3 to show kanji after the answer is submitted. I am currently working on finishing the kanji answers for N2 and N1. I believe it’s very important to be exposed to kanji when studying Japanese, even if it’s not the main focus of your studies. So I’m very excited for this update since this will help you recognize the kanji used and how it is used with that grammar, not only on Bunpro, but out in the wild too!

I am very excited to make contributions to the Bunpro community! If you have any questions about Japanese regarding kanji, grammar, nuance, or feel like something needs to be fixed, please feel free to contact me!
よろしくお願いします!

46 Likes

Welcome Fuga!
よろしくお願いします! :tada:

7 Likes

Party time!! Really looking forward to all the new content that will eventually get churned out!

7 Likes

Hello Fuga!
One great thing about Bunpro to me has been the team’s openness and responsiveness, whether to questions here, to sentence corrections, bug reports, or to feedback on new features, and generally showing care about the users. Thank you in advance for making it even better and helping us!

9 Likes

Hello, Fuga! Glad to make your acquaintance!

Already really appreciating the Kanji update, looking forward to any other content you’ll provide!

6 Likes

Welcome!

So if we find a N3-N5 grammar point that doesn’t have Kanji answer should we report it?

9 Likes

I’m sure many people in the community are looking forward to this too :clap: :tada: Welcome to the team and your contributions will definitely be appreciated!

6 Likes

Ooooh, more exciting news. Congrats and awesome work so far🎉

6 Likes

Hi Fuga! And welcome on board.

Thank you for your past (and future) work on Bunpro!

7 Likes

I already love the new kanji in answers feature. I’m really looking forward to seeing your contributions in the future.

6 Likes

Just came across your voice for the first time on なくてはいけない | Japanese Grammar SRS

Took me a bit by surprise, as I didn’t expect your recordings to show up so quickly, but really like your voice / pronunciation ^^ Also gives some nice variation to experience more voices :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like