Let's play Kanji Shiritori! 漢字尻取をしましょう

長所(ちょうしょ)= strong point, advantage

1 Like

所得税(しょとくぜい) = income tax

1 Like

税抜 ゼイヌキ - price with tax not included

1 Like

抜糸(ばっし) - removal of stitches

2 Likes

糸楊枝いとようじ - Dental floss (I just learned the kanji today lol)

1 Like

枝豆 (えだまめ) edamame

豆乳(とうにゅう)soymilk

乳糖 (にゅうとう) lactose

糖尿病(とうにょうびょう)ー diabetes

病状びょうじょう - Condition (of an ill person)

状態 (じょうたい) condition

態度(たいど) - attitude

度々(たびたび)again and again

度付 どつき (with) prescription (in the context of glasses)

付箋(ふせん)
sticky note

Uhm, I don’t think there’s any word which starts with this kanji… What do we do?

In the rules it states you can have multiple overlapping kanji so don’t just need to start with the last one so my contribution is:

付箋紙 (ふせんし) - sticky paper slip (post-it note?)

2 Likes

紙幣
しへい
Paper money (banknote?)

1 Like

幣束(へいそく)these things at the jinja

2 Likes

束生(そくせい)ー fasciculation (which, apparently, is a botanical term referring to the phenomenon where the leaves or flowers of a plant grow clustered together. Particularly notable in coniferous plants like pine trees)

I’m certain I’d never heard this word before in my life but there are so many really specific scientific terms starting with this kanji, it’d be cowardly not to pick one lmao