So, where’s my purple?

I’m kidding. I’m kidding.

3 Likes

Put a possum on the hoodie and I MIGHT accidentally buy one,

4 Likes

LETS GOOOOOO

Usually not a fan of merch clothes, but that one looks cool

4 Likes

Belated Merry Christmas! After starting to use it a year ago, I’ve just joined the lifetime squad and so excited to continue my Japanese journey :heart_eyes: :sparkles: a big thank you to all the Bunpro team for your dedication and updates, you guys are the best!!

5 Likes

Are there any plans to add missing audio to the sentences in 2023? I just started with N4 and noticed that every grammar point (the first three that I have studied so far) had some example sentences without the accompanying audio.

2 Likes

Yes! We are planning on tackling all of the audio issues on the site at the start of next month.

4 Likes
  • Overhaul of reviews on Bunpro.

I want to still review the grammar points that I have “Mastered” (12 Corrects)

I’ve set my Anki to 1 year max. Wish we have some options here since my motivation is weirdly dropping because of this

With the new Cram 2.0 beta, you are able to select SRS 12 items for review in 3 different styles. Just make sure in your settings you’ve opted into the beta program and also specifically Cram 2.0

This should be what you’re looking for!

1 Like

As for post N1 grammar, do you think you’d start getting into 古文󠄃 and 漢文?

1 Like

Any updates on this sick hoodie (or merch in general)?

2 Likes

We have some. Only team members got them so far. We have been putting them through the paces to make sure they are what we want to put out there. Overall I have been pretty happy with mine. I am literally wearing it right now :smiley:

They are made in Japan and hand dyed (絞り染め)/stitched by a local mom and pop shop in the Kansai area.

15 Likes

I wear mine quite a lot too. It’s a damn good ‘jammin around the house’ jumper.

5 Likes

I haven’t been able to use mine as much as I want to. :cry:

In México we just have Summer, and Super-Summer. Really crossing my fingers for a cold enough autumn and winter this year.

6 Likes

Dude! This is AUGUST! How on EARTH are you wearing it right now?? Did you move to Russia and not tell me??
I’m further north than you and it’s too hot for me in my underwear and with the air conditioning on at 16 degrees…:joy:

3 Likes

May I suggest a quick trip to Popocatépetl or Iztaccíhuatl so you can get a chance to use it? :rofl:

2 Likes

Good point though. I’d get MUCH more use out of a cool t-shirt. I already have a hoodie I love wearing when it’s colder out. Don’t make me choose :sob:

2 Likes

I would still like to buy one!
With the official (real don’t check) mascot animal of a possum on it!

2 Likes

Hey maybe offtopic (or ontopic?) Has the lifetime sale ever come early? I really like bunpro so far on my trial and would like to buy the lifetime

1 Like

It’s always been in December IIRC.

If you sub you will get a pro-rated discount of what’s remaining when you switch to lifetime.

2 Likes