Listening practice in BunPro

Hey guys,

you have such great audio for example sentences. Do you plan to implement a listening practice section where you can cram like for example all N5 sentences audios where you first listen to the example and then see the japanese and translation after pressing a button?

I would love to test, if I can still understand the grammar in theses sentences when I don’t know beforehand which grammar point will be used.

3 Likes

You can download the audio files here if you want and then throw them into an mp3 player of your choice.

Actually there is a newer link to the resources (I think?) here. For Android I recommend AIMP, it’s completely free and has everything you need to play let’s say just the N3 lines in random order for example.

1 Like

Yeah my bad, I didn’t have the coffee yet so I didn’t check if it was the latest.

@Asher Any chance of incorporating that link into the bunpro domain so it’s easier to reach? like bunpro.jp/audio or a subdomain or a link in a menu or something.

1 Like

Thanks for the link! Does anyone know if N5 will be released too?

2 Likes

We have to wait for @Asher to have some time to update it. It was pending re-recordings from Haruna for the most part, as the old audios can’t be provided for download.

1 Like

@Megumin @yatyisam N5 will be one of the first things we look at once the N3 writeups go live (probably tomorrow). Not 100% sure on when the new audio will be done just yet, but as soon as we have made any sentence adjustments that we need to etc, the audio will be next on the list. That will include both male and female.

6 Likes