Audio available for download

Ok, so I went with the best and most widely (easily) accessible option for downloading audio. The files are on google drive and if you use this link, you should be led to a page where you can download them.

They have all been arranged into folders in the order that they appear on the website, with the track number being the order the sentence appears on each page. I don’t think there are any errors but feel free to let me know if there are.

Also I have not created a public link for google drive before, so I have no idea if this will even work. Someone please let me know if it doesn’t.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1nSot83YKdFYOdogoLhNsWcJyIMAfLzgf

I will keep updating this folder as more audio becomes available. If you use android or google music, you can upload these folders to your ‘mymusic’ and it will create automatic playlists for you. Pretty neat!

Enjoy!

31 Likes

P.S - The files are still currently uploading. So if you see fewer playlists than you expect, that is why.

3 Likes

Thanks Asher for uploading these. What a fantastic resource! I’m sure it will help the grammar to stick in my mind.

4 Likes

Thank you SO much for doing all this! Everything seems to be in order, looking forward to the rest!

3 Likes

@lantana @mathijsdm No worries guys, glad the link works! I will keep updating the original post with new content as it becomes available :kissing_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

Thank you Asher. Another person here who is grateful for the upload.

3 Likes

Downloaded and all looks good here.
Thanks @Asher this is a super resource.

3 Likes

I really don’t feel it matters any but I just noticed that ‘N3 15 - すると’ & ‘N3 16 - なかなか’ are reversed on the site in case that matters to you. Just FYI.

1 Like

Thanks for letting me know! I will check in the morning. They should follow the ‘All grammar’ path, but entirely possible I labeled it wrong.

This will be so useful for me when I get to N3, thank you. Is there also a download for N5 and N4? (Sorry if there is, I searched but couldn’t find them).

EDIT: Sorry just re-read and it seems more will be uploaded!

4 Likes

Hi Panda, my partner and I are redoing all the audio for the entire site (N5 to N1), so it will be there eventually. Our timeline for this is probably 2 months for everything, 3 months at most. Keep checking that link, it will update automatically as we add new things.:kissing_heart:

5 Likes

Thanks Asher. That is really appreciated, it must a be a lot of work. Will keep an eye on it!

2 Likes

Thank you Asher and your partner for giving this great resource to us. Your generosity is amazing!

Hey Asher! Thanks for uploading and providing these resources. I was wondering if you plan to upload the other ones(I’m especially looking for N4) as all I see is currently N3. Thank you!

2 Likes

Hi there, yep we plan to upload everything eventually but are working through N3, N2, N1, and then coming back to the earlier ones, seeing as most of those already have audio. Sorry if this is an inconvenience for the time being, but it will all be available eventually. Thanks for your patience :grinning:

4 Likes

I just want to thank you both once again - having these audio recordings playing during reviews is an absolute lifesaver. Thank you thank you thank you!

4 Likes

Asher,

I really appreciate you and your lady’s contribution but I can’t help but feel sad for the original voice actor being thrown overboard and rejected. I sure hope she doesn’t take this too personally!!

3 Likes

I do not personally know the original voice actor, nor what relation they have to the original version of the website, but I doubt they are losing any sleep over it. The original recordings were done years ago and I think there was well over a year of no new uploads before Haruna and I decided to offer them. Whoever the mystery lady is though I am sure she appreciates your concern :sweat_smile:

Edit: Just to add to this, this was never and will never be a money thing for Haruna and I. I used to teach medicine on youtube (was always free, never had a patreon), and Haruna teaches as her job too. We both strongly believe in free education… to a reasonable extent (obviously the guys that run the site have got to pay bills). Bunpro isn’t the hugest site (yet), but having a professional voice actor would have been expensive. If the site takes off in the future, we are happy for our recordings to be replaced with whoever or whatever the devs choose. But there is no reason that current users should suffer the lack of audio just because professionally paying for new audio every 5 minutes is not feasible.

10 Likes

Wow, this is exactly what I wanted! I searched for it, but didnt expect it to actually exist! Thank you so much.

4 Likes

These are great thanks.

2 Likes