Major Update 9/25 - Grammar Foundation Brick by Brick

Just something I noticed with the new layout:

It’s obvious that there’s plenty of room here to display “Verb[potential],” but it doesn’t :thinking:
(Also, idk why this image is so big here… it’s showing up larger than the original snip I did)

1 Like

I have often wondered why those boxes display very limited information too Kai! I will look into that and see what the consensus is.

(not a development guy myself, so I can’t give any immediate answer on why it’s that way)

Edit - I have an answer! It appears that this is due to the nature of the bricks themselves, and a cropping issue that occurs with them. They are on a list of things that we will be aiming to improve in the near future! In the mean time, we apologize for the inconvenience :sweat:.

1 Like

I love the changes! I’m not see the casual/polite toggle option while doing my reviews and viewing the grammar point being tested after missing it. Sorry I don’t have a screen shot but I noticed this when I missed ている② for example.

1 Like

The grammar popout update was exactly what I was hoping for when I made a feature request back in August! Thank you so much for this addition! :tada:

3 Likes