Minor rant on some VERY specific input questions

I’m wondering if I’m going insane or if it’s just me.

Specifically for the words 接する and 整う, most of the time the answer they want us to put in has a small っ at the END of the word. Like 接(せっ)with する (or a different form like して) already being included in the sentence, hence marking it wrong if you type it in full, or the sentence is ~整った, except the た is included in the sentence already so you have to type 整っ or else it’s wrong.

It’s gotten to the point where i deliberately input the answers in a way that wouldnt make sense in the sentence (like just 整う even when it should be a different tense) so i don’t have to go through the hassle of typing it because small っ’s by themselves are very annoying to type at the end.

And yes I’m aware i could type l+tu on the keyboard to get a standalone one, or just type out the full sentence and then backspace so it fits.

But for ease of usability, this just kills me sometimes.

I know this could be a nothing burger but I have 600 reviews today and I can feel my brain leaking out of my ears. Adios.

2 Likes

i also hate the small tsu issue

great minds think alike! It could be fixed by just changing the input parameters of the question :sob:

1 Like