Minor Update May 2nd 2022 - Days Studied

Thank you for this nice feature’s update!

It definitely does reconfort me from when I lost my streak by a few minutes :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Has said code finished running?

2 Likes

The alignment of the boxes seems to be broken for certain display widths…

2 Likes

This is a nice feature to have, makes me feel better about breaking my streak earlier this week. :grinning:

Is there a way to change when the streak deadline ends without changing the timezone?

1 Like

I never reset but think I have the same issue. My days studied is 1 day above my streak and I think I studied a bit more before I started my current streak.

3 Likes

Study Streak

The only way I’m losing this streak is if I get hit by a car lol.

6 Likes

@razmic Can you check again? Everyone will eventually get their number, it’s just a bit slow to get to everyone. (Similar to race badges)

@pampel Good catch!

@kush By deadline you mean when will in your time the streak will “shift”? (Aka moving from 12AM to say, 3AM)

2 Likes

We have temporarily reverted the site to an older version.
Some changes unrelated to the days studied seem to be negatively impacting performance. Hopefully we will have days studied back online by the end of the day.

Sorry for the trouble! :bowing_man:

5 Likes

頑張ろう。

1 Like

Yeah, I tend to do my reviews at night so I sometimes break my streak by accident

1 Like

I like badges. Probably because I’m a pokemon grand master (real but also dont look up to verify just trust me)

2 Likes

RIP All of my reading practice checkboxes. :frowning:

Edit: They’re back wtf

1 Like

right there with ya, i’m never letting this sucker die

2 Likes

Study Streaks in general push me forward until I’m forced to miss a day and then make me feel bad until my streak starts breaking records again.

3 Likes

This has probably been posted by someone else by now but this is a very long thread.

Thing is, I don’t think this is quite right.

1 Like

Damn, I wish I could have kept the same days. I got screwed over around new years when the site was down for most of the day.

1 Like

Has the code finished running? My “Days Studied” still shows 1

1 Like

This still stands, and I still don’t understand… :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Everything should be finished. Please let me know if you are still seeing this.

@whinette I misunderstood your original question. From now going forward it will accurately track days studied even if you reset your account. However, it won’t know about resets you have done in the past, hence it wouldn’t know about that 60 days last year before resetting.

2 Likes

Thanks! What about the extra day I have though?

1 Like