Mobile App Crashes a Lot

I’m on CMF Phone 2 Pro, nothing particularly old. Often I get “Bunpro has stopped working” which prompts the app to get closed. If I don’t close it it pops up again until I restart the app.

I have a gut feeling it’s something to do with how many items I am learning or have learned (4k+ in reviews, 13k+ total) since it tends to happen after looking at the word lists.

It’s a tolerable inconvenience, but would be nice to see fixed.

2 Likes

Hey!
I am looking into it!
Would it be possible to PM more details?
Which screens are usually the problem, you can send short video, should make it quicker.

2 Likes

Yes please do so.

Hi, I have the exact same issue on a Redmi Xiaomi Note 10S
Also some actions on the app are annoyingly slow (when I do my daily grammar lessons, and I swipe right or press the button to go to the next lesson, it usually freezes for a few seconds) even though on other apps or even in other menus of the bunpro app, I don’t have this issue

Has there been any progress ?