My Bunpro feedback stuck at "Status: Processing" for 3 days

I’m wondering if this is normal (if it usually takes this long) or if I’m doing something wrong or if this is some kind of bug? I submitted feedback 3 days ago and it still says “Status: Processing” I tried submitting the feedback a second time with a little message at the bottom saying “Sorry, this is a duplicate but I wasn’t sure if the last one went through” and now that one is also stuck “processing” after 2 days…

Do I just continue to wait for a response, or is there something wrong?

1 Like

In my experience response to feedback varies a lot. Sometimes I get a response the very same day, while some feedback from 6 months ago is still “processing”.

I don’t really know how the team deals with these reports but so far in my experience if you don’t receive a reply within a week you can probably assume that you’ll never get a reply ever.

3 Likes

Ah, thank you! I didn’t realize the “Processing” status meant that it had gone through and was awaiting a response. I assumed “Processing” meant that the system was still processing it and that it would switch to “Success” or something once it was processed and awaiting a response from staff.

I just received an email with a response to my inquiry so that plus your reply settles this for me. Thank you!

2 Likes

In my experience, if the processing length gets past like 5 days then uhh
Ya it just doesn’t get responded to

2 Likes

I will say my experience has been somewhat different from that of previous posters. Usually, it takes a long time for the staff to get back, but they pretty much always do. I have had some feedback that took 30 days to get a response. I have also seen cases where the issue was fixed but the feedback was never marked as solved (perhaps because someone else submitted a ticket for the same issue).
I currently have one open feedback ticket that was submitted some two months ago, but that’s for a more complicated bug, and one that the BunPro team is likely aware of. Either way, I have faith that they will eventually get back to me.
The general recommendation is to also post on the feedback thread, as even the BunPro team has acknowledged that their ticket system is currently not the best.

3 Likes

It really depends on what type of feedback it is. Recently all of the content feedback (things that are not bug related) have been getting done every day, with maybe one occasionally being missed here and there.

If it is bug/app/subscription related, they can only be handled by certain people, so it will vary when you get a response to it. The bug ones usually get handled same day if someone sees it, and the audio fix ones usually get handled same or next day. I just checked and saw that your feedback was related to one of the categories here, so this could be why it took a little bit longer than a day. Apologies for the wait, looks like it’s already been sorted!

1 Like

haha, I still have marked as unresolved one from over two years ago from when I started agitating for furigana popups, though that is has been updated to well beyond my expectations!

1 Like