My subscription won't activate

Hello,

I signed up for a paid subscription over an hour ago, but my account is still showing I’m on a free version. I can’t do my reviews or anything.
I already got the receipt from Paypal letting me know the charge was successful. How long should it take for my subscription to update?

2 Likes

Hey there!

Currently we process PayPal payments by hand as our backend doesn’t fully support them yet. I’ve already let @Jake know, we’ll activate it for you ASAP. Sorry for the inconvenience! :bowing_man:

4 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

All taken care of. I apologize for the wait.
Please let us know if you have any questions.

Happy studying!

1 Like

I’m having the same issue it seems

1 Like

All taken care of. Sorry for the wait!

3 Likes

Okay now check mine please :slight_smile:

Hey I paid for my sub 4 days ago, and I still haven’t gotten my sub. I thought I might have paid with a old card so I paid for 1 month again. Will this be refunded or add up to two months?
Please fix my sub as well. If I don’t get the sub soon, I will have to refund through paypal and pay with my card instead.

1 Like

Everything looks good!
@Launchbay Sorry for the wait. I have straightened everything out including refunding and canceling the extra subscription.

2 Likes

Thank you very much!

Ive paid for my subscription 12 hours ago and it still hasnt updated, could you also check mine please? thank you in advance

same issue here, it was deducted yesterday. As a suggestion, would it not be possible to extend paypal subscription durations by a day or two after the billing date so that you guys have enough time to process the automatic monthly renewals?

Yep, same issue with me as well. I paid with Paypal yesterday. I’m sure it’s gonna be activated soon!

It’s a manual process, but you only need to contac them if your paypal is different than your account email.

So it should be in a couple hours. I do really think though that if they want to keep paypal support, they should have a better integration through their API instead of having to do all this manually.

@saltmemes @drunkgome @Ginray

Like @Megumin mentioned, right now we need to activate manually each subscription. We’re working on it so please hold on for a bit longer!

Thanks!