N2 Completed!

Thanks Bunpro! 6 months of hard work has completely transformed my japanese grammer! That life time sub is so worth it and I can’t wait to see what the team has in store for us next.

Cheers, and keep up the good work!

22 Likes

Congrats! :partying_face:

70 reviews next hour, eh? Hahaha, I remember the struggle very well. I finished in January and now I’m down to <35 reviews a day. Power through them and keep studying! : )

3 Likes

That’s awesome! Congrats to both of you x3

3 Likes

Wow, you guys are so fast. I’d be happy to get through N4 alone in 6 months :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

That’s awesome, I’m still stuck on N3. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Just keep at it every day and don’t give up!

2 Likes

Congratz ! :champagne: How many lessons did you usually add everyday ? 6 months sounds really fast, it’s impressive.

2 Likes

I do a crap ton of grammar while at work so I’ve been studying 2+ hours a day every day while managing tickets. I think i would add about 20 points of grammer a week and took a break when it came to be too much.

It’s going to take awhile for everything to sink in but I can really recognize how sentences are constructed now when reading japanese.

5 Likes

That’s still a lot but it seems doable. I have a lot of free time these days so I’ll see if I can stick to this pace as well. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

just finished today too, slacked off a ton halfway towards the end, but it was more of a repetition for me anyway, since I have done most of the grammar the oldschool textbook way already. Now we only need to wait for them to add N1 and the remaining grammar to get those bars nicely filled again :smiley:

10 Likes

Congrats!I am only halfway through N5 but it’s inspiring to see how much Bunpro is helping everyone!:blush:

8 Likes

Congratulations for you!

2 Likes

I am doing the same haha

1 Like