N3,N2,N1 vocab decks

I see new vocab decks! Thank you!!! I was looking forward to learn N3 vocabulary :smiley:

10 Likes

:secret: :shushing_face: :secret: :scream:

Joking aside, there have been a few stealth updates recently and we have a couple more planned, but we will announce all the changes in the near future :+1:

8 Likes

Will you guys make JP-JP vocab reviews for words with kanji? :eyes:

8 Likes

To practice the reading for the kanji?

2 Likes

Yes! Everytime I’m reading anything, there are always words that I know what they mean BUT I keep forgetting their readings.

3 Likes

Woop woop! :partying_face:

Now, enough partying, time to smash that vocab :muscle:

1 Like

Loving the new vocab so far and very appreciative :smiley:

As with the previous vocab decks, I’m just wondering about words which (if I’ve got it correct) have multiple meanings, stretching beyond the ones listed.
Like in the N3 vocab deck, I thought おや could also mean “parent”.
Is it bad to add this as a synonym, since “parent” and the listed meaning of “oh” are not actually synonyms? Perhaps the meanings written are ones one should specifically learn for that level of JLPT? :sweat_smile:
I’m reluctant to “rewire” my brain to only think of “oh” when I see this vocab item, for example, neglecting the other meanings, but at the same time, I don’t think the other meaning is wrong (but then, I am only just learning Japanese, so it might be) :thinking:

Same here, would be awesome to have JP-JP input.

1 Like

I tried synching Wanikani vocabulary and noticed it did not mark any of the new N3/N2/N1 words as known, so I guess this is still being worked on. @bunnypro makes a good point too and I wonder if this would conflict with the Wanikani sync where it would accidentally mark words know for meanings I haven’t learned yet.

1 Like

Hope the ENG - JP Vocab reviews are coming soonish :pray:

4 Likes

Awesome job! I’m looking forward to going through these decks. Keep up the great work, BUNPRO Team.

Thanks for posting! I stopped regularly checking for these, so I might not have noticed until the official update otherwise :slight_smile:

1 Like