N3 vocab

Any news on the release of N3 vocab?

If found alot of posts with dates that have clearly been postponed.

I will be taking JLPT N4 in December and am soooo hoping to pass to n3 after.

Between bunpro, Wanikani, and japanpod, i think I’ve really found the winning combination and really hope i won’t have to move to another system soon.

Thanks for the currently great system. Bunpro has really made reviewing grammar simple for a lazy one like me.

P.S. i would also be great if importing the Wanikani API, imported the actually known words and not the words associated with “passed” kanji.

Because Wanikani teaches Vocab for such a large scale of levels, I’ve set it up to only learn the kanji and move on. (At least until i pass N4 this December)

Therefore when I synched… I had a hundred words at SRS 12, that I had never even learned yet.

1 Like

This is just my opinion, but I highly recommend not doing this as the vocab in wanikani is actually not there to teach you vocabulary but to both reinforce and teach alternative readings of the kanji than the single reading you learn for the kanji itself. Skipping these is hamstringing yourself.

5 Likes

Yeah I’ve been sitting here hoping that the N3 vocab will miraculously be done by the time I’m finished the N4 vocab deck :rofl:

Yeah… I completely agree with you. I’ve just turned on turbo mode, because I needed to do 6 levels in about 2.5 months while also doing all of n4 grammar and covering about 150 vocab words per week.

I’ll go back to catching up on the vocab and going with the method, once I’ve passed/or failed N4 in December…

I just couldn’t handle to workload of about 1000 extra vocab words that have nothing to do with my current testing objective

1 Like

Hello,
I’m planning to pass the JLPT N4 this december as well, and I’m using this deck for having a minimum vocab for the exam (JLPT Resources - Pass Japanese Test). The N4 deck has around 600 words, and every word has a sentence example. I found other decks but they contain more than 2000 words for the N4 and N5. Of course there is a catch: you have to use Anki so you cannot insert the Wanikani API like in Bunpro :expressionless: