N4 Reading Passages

30 freshly minted N4 Reading Passages are now available :tada:

Go in peace and practice your reading :books:

19 Likes

Ooh, another awesome part of Bunpro that I didn’t know existed! :astonished: Too bad I only found out about it because of the notification.

Where could I access it from my Dashboard? And would there be a way to Bookmark or have a Checkbox so that we know where we’re at after we’ve read the passages enough to understand them? This way, in the future when there’s even more additional Reading Practice, I won’t end up re-opening the Lessons I’ve read/learnt before (unless if I want to revise, of course).

Just my two cents and appreciate your consideration :bowing_woman:

6 Likes

At the top of the page hit Grammar > Reading Practice :slight_smile: Each lesson has grammar-specific points used there so you may wanna check back in on them in the future if/when more examples get added besides from the 3!

4 Likes

I couldn’t find them either. Then discovered that they are in Beta and you can toggle Beta opt in under Settings > Account

3 Likes

I can see them now after the Beta opt-in, thank you!

2 Likes

Found it, it’s a great idea. Going to use Bunpro even more now!. Thank you!!!
Can we add these readings to something like a “Reading List”, and perhaps mark them as “Done”?. Just an idea…

4 Likes

Very much second this. I use Satori reader and it let’s you mark things as read or in progress (I think it auto marks sometimes if it can guess).

2 Likes

Fingers crossed for eventual ability to add notes to grammar passages :wink: I also wonder if there would be a way to utilize the example sentences people make. Perhaps when the content creator position gets filled they can help with this to correct mistakes, but a dedicated section at the bottom of each Passage titled (for example) User Submitted Sentences could be pretty neat. People are already typing up a bunch in the daily discussion thread, might as well utilize if possible.

It’s obviously a tricky thing to handle and could be time consuming but just a thought!

2 Likes