New Grammar! - March 24, 2020

This is coming up as an N3 grammar point through the ios app. The count appears as 214 instead of 213 on the browser

Edit: This looks to be ok now :+1:

2 Likes

I also saw a new item in N4 Lesson 4 for like a few hours but I didn’t do anything with it, and now it’s gone again. Was I hallucinating or was there some correction?

3 Likes

@s1212z and @Pep95 Future grammar points are added to a slotted space (placeholder) and then sometimes reordered. We usually have a pretty good idea of where future grammar points will appear on Bunpro when we decide on an item to add. However, after we have written the sentences for the grammar point, making sure that they build off of previously learned material and do not present anything that you have not come across before, we sometimes have to make adjustments to the order. Thank you for reporting this. I apologize for the confusion. Cheers!

7 Likes

October 11, 2019

New grammar is here! This new batch consists of five grammar points from Tobira:

がけに - Tobira Chapter 13・Bunpro N2, Lesson 4

だんだん - Tobira Chapter 13・Bunpro N4, Lesson 2

~(の)姿すがた - Tobira Chapter 13・Bunpro N3, Lesson 2

だい - Tobira Chapter 13・Bunpro N4, Lesson 3

ちゃんと・きちんと - Tobira Chapter 14・Bunpro N3, Lesson 3

11 Likes

Yay, more N4 and N3 stuff! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

November 24, 2019

New grammar is here! This new batch consists of six grammar points from Tobira:

可也かなり - Tobira Chapter 14・Bunpro N3, Lesson 4

しかしながら - Tobira Chapter 14・Bunpro N2, Lesson 3

いまだに - Tobira Chapter 14・Bunpro N2, Lesson 10

左右さゆうする - Tobira Chapter 14・Bunpro N3, Lesson 10

一応いちおう - Tobira Chapter 14・Bunpro N2, Lesson 1

一応いちおう - Tobira Chapter 14・Bunpro N2, Lesson 2

11 Likes

hello. i love this app. I came across わざと just recently. I think that would be a good add.

4 Likes

Hey and welcome on the community forums :partying_face:

わざと is on the to-do-list :+1:

Cheers!

6 Likes

December 25, 2019

New grammar is here! This new batch consists of the LAST five grammar points from Tobira. That’s right, the Tobira Path is finally complete!

なにからなにまで - Tobira Chapter 15・Bunpro N2, Lesson 7

たった(の) - Tobira Chapter 15・Bunpro N2, Lesson 10

なにより - Tobira Chapter 15・Bunpro N2, Lesson 9

あと - Tobira Chapter 15・Bunpro N2, Lesson 2

のうち(で) - Tobira Chapter 15・Bunpro N2, Lesson 6

Thank you so much for another wonderful year! We are overwhelmed by the sheer amount of support, ideas, and feedback that all of you have provided. Thank you again for all of your feedback, kind words, and patience as we continue to work on Bunpro! Please let us know if there is anything that we can do to improve your experience.

:bunprogold: :christmas_tree: Happy Holidays! :christmas_tree: :bunprogold:

19 Likes

awesome news! heck, i’m still on the middle of the first genki book but, awesome news is awesome news; since i’m planning to use bunpro for a long time…

i have a suggestion though @Pushindawood at book paths, could you add a small mark to the topics to show which level is it? like 何より(N2) or some kind of.

i know it may not be the correct place to ask but anyways, some people asked for tae kim path, but i’d love to see an imabi path. somehow i feel it’s a better source -at this point, i only can trust my feelings, not japanese skills :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

I’m currently following the Tobira path so that’s great news. Thanks for the update! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

@Rion, iOS app doesn’t seem to be updating the latest grammar points.

4 Likes

Thank you for showing me you can edit titles! :smiley:

1 Like

The new あと grammar point immediately reminded me of Majora’s Mask!!

Dawn of the first day, 72 hours remain…

6 Likes

I hope it has by now!

Since an update is pretty huge with a lot of records, an update only about once a week, so your update may not have occurred yet.

I‘ll add an option to manually trigger an update in an upcoming app update :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Are there any plans to put together a path for Tae Kim’s Guide to Japanese? I happen to have it on hand, but not the other books.

6 Likes

@Chun-Free Welcome to the community!

Yes, a Tae Kim Path is near the top of our to-do list at the moment. We are trying to get it set up so that both those with the book and those that use the site can quickly and easily reference either resource. We hope to have something for you soon. Cheers!

14 Likes

February 18, 2020

New grammar is here! With this update, we have decided to expand upon several existing grammar structures as well as delve into some highly requested grammar points.

ている② - Bunpro N5, Lesson 6

ている③ - Bunpro N5, Lesson 8

ないといけない - Bunpro N4, Lesson 7

こえる - Bunpro N4, Lesson 7

える - Bunpro N4, Lesson 8

We hope to have improved search functionality made available soon. Cheers!

22 Likes

I was wondering why my N5 and N4 bars suddenly weren’t full anymore! Appreciate the update!

8 Likes

aww yis, more beginner stuff!

5 Likes