New N1 Grammar - 12/07

N1 Lesson 6

わ〜わ - ~and ~and, keep ~ing, one after another, so much, so many, one after another
とばかり(に) - as if (to say), seeming that

N1 Lesson 7

まくる - like crazy, keep doing (without a second thought), nothing but, on and on, do … all around, to do a lot of, one after another, all over, keep, everything, constantly, all the time
もわ〜わ(で) - and…so, and…because, since

27 Likes

Will audio eventually be available for these new grammar points? I noticed that the previous batch of N1 grammar also didn’t have audio.

3 Likes

Yes, it just takes a bit of time to catch-up.
They are also re-recording some of the previous points, so there’s that.

2 Likes

Cheers. Looking forward to some “beyond N1” points as well and how you guys will incorporate that into your design.

3 Likes

N0 button, where the average of the community will be close to 0%

4 Likes

Hey guys, haven’t seen any updates on this for a while so I wanted to see if it’s still in the works. I’ve been putting off learning the new grammar points until the audio is available, and I’d like to see the 165/165 on the N1 dashboard sometime soon.

2 Likes

Sorry to bother you guys again, but I just wanted to follow up. Would you guys be able to add audio for the remaining N1 grammar points sometime soon? Thanks!

1 Like

Currently in Australia, so I (and Haruna) are not able to do any recording right now. However, we will make it a priority as soon as we get back to Japan. That will be about 3 weeks from now taking isolation time into consideration etc.

4 Likes

He’s lying. His priority is to go for a drink with me.

2 Likes

Hello @Asher, I know you guys have been busy with other updates, but I just wanted to check in on the remaining N1 audio in case there is time in the next month or two to get it done. It’d be helpful for anyone taking the N1 coming up in July. Thanks!

1 Like

I just wanted to follow up again just in case you missed my previous message. Do you have any updates on when the last bit of N1 grammar audio will be finished? Thanks!

1 Like

Hi @phronaeus , sorry for the late reply! We have been caught up with other projects unfortunately, but are able to do it next week if you really need it 🙇🏼‍♂. As there is new N1 content currently being produced, we (Haruna and I) were going to wait until it was all finished to record it, but if it is affecting your studies, we’re happy to do it sooner :blush:. It will probably be recorded next Thursday, so please allow a few days after that for me to edit/upload it all.

Once again sorry for the wait.

5 Likes

Thanks for your reply! I appreciate your guys’ flexibility in moving around your tasks as I am sure there’s a lot on the roadmap. I look forward to studying the new audio in the coming week or two.

Also excited to see the other new N1 content in the pipeline some time down the line.

1 Like

@phronaeus All the new audio is recorded and ready to go up. Just waiting on the upload tool to the website being fixed so that it can be added. So hopefully within the next day or two all going well!

4 Likes

All of N1 should now be up to date with the new audio. The only things not available yet is the audio for the 6 additional sentences that we are currently writing for any grammar points that had less than 12 to begin with.

9 Likes

Really glad to hear! Thanks so much for your guys’ hard work. I am excited to study the new audio!

1 Like