New website look is crisp

I set the width of the page to 60% out of curiosity (I’m on a 1440p ultrawide) and it doesn’t look half bad. Maybe a special rule for high resolutions could be introduced?

6 Likes

I love the new look too, but I agree it’s a bit squished.

5 Likes

Amazing dude, just wow.

4 Likes

I love it too!! And it seems a lot faster too!

4 Likes

Great update but really squished for me, even with zoom. Also wish I could still use the yellow text personally

1 Like

Good catch. I am 100% sure it is fixed now

@Elizilla I have added it to the backlog to explore.

@Stormblessed @ic9 @conan @Kyfa Thank you for the honest feedback. I have added a couple extra break points for wide screens. Please let me know if that fixes it or if it still feels too narrow.

9 Likes

Thank you! That looks much better.

3 Likes

Feels and looks great! Was there a reason to leave out the ghost reviews tally from the main page? Still, looks super crisp like OP said, which is weird to say about a web page!

3 Likes

Just did my daily reviews, and overall really loving the update! I do miss seeing 文プロ instead of Bunpro at the top of the screen but that’s really a minor thing. Also curious about ghost reviews like @EdBunpro, considering I was used to seeing them displayed with the srs level counts (since I had the Bunpro+ script).

5 Likes

@HeyItsMark I guess we just forgot about the ghost implementation. I will look into it!

4 Likes

Better but still seems like it fills 80% only now . Improvement from before though, used to be like 60% on the first update

3 Likes

It looks a lot more professional and easier on the eyes. But now I’m sad that this is how I found out I have yet to hit SRS 12 on any grammar points! :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Just imagine how awesome it’ll look when you do :wink:

5 Likes

On the flip side (I’m in the same boat as you), it makes me realize how far I’ve come in a short time. I started in January and now I’m going through n1 grammar!

7 Likes

New dashboard is awesome!!! Nice work!!

3 Likes

Very fast fix, thank you

4 Likes

Looks great and I appreciate the fixes for wide displays. Takes up a decent amount of screen space now (similar to most websites) without too much text wrapping being necessary. Thank you!

3 Likes