No scroll bar

Bunpro no longer has a scrollbar after loading reviews (when it does actually load reviews without hanging for 12 seconds and forcing the tab to close :roll_eyes:)

On a related note, has anybody been able to use bunpro effectively at high levels? I’ve noticed the more grammar I study, the worst the site performs, to the point where it’s rapidly becoming completely useless, so I’m wondering if this is even going to be a viable option anymore in the future.

1 Like

I use bunpro on mobile and am unable to scroll down all of the way when doing reviews.

1 Like

Same bug here

It works but crashes every now and then. Annoying at times but not something I think about. My theory is inefficient fetching and handling of stats in the background which throttles the server. Very noticeable when going to stats page where new grammar points chart loads in seconds and reviews done chart loads in maybe a minute.

I am nearly 100% done with current Bunpro (20ish grammar points left to add to review). I do sometimes get a light slowdown when loading reviews… but not really… Maybe once a week…

The website has improved a lot over the last 2.5 years for the better. Hopefully next year, the devs can spend some quiality time to improve performance and resolve these problems.

I am having this problem too. It also looks like there’s something wrong with the “Undo” button, it appears on the left side of the page and is cut off.

1 Like

Scroll issue is not patched. Sorry it took so long to get fixed. I couldn’t reliably reproduce it until earlier this morning and it took me a bit to figure out what was causing it. Please let me know if you continue to experience the issue.

7 Likes

Did you mean now?

1 Like