Oh, the tragedy! Our grammar books!

I told you guys not to burn through grammar so quickly! You guys studied so hard a freaking black hole opened in the middle of the (proverbial since we’re all remote) office!

I was able to take this picture before the rest of my stuff got absorbed in the vortex… Look at what happens when you use Bunpro too much!

Now look at all that poor grammar… Crammed in there. Don’t Bun and Drive, guys. :sob:

22 Likes

I have a Genki I 3rd edition you can have, never been touched beyond chapter 1…

6 Likes

I wonder what BunDrive will be revealed to be? :thinking:

5 Likes

Same with my 2nd edition, think i bought it in '19?

3 Likes

What will happen if we keep cramming all these books into the blackhole though? :thinking:

6 Likes

Only one way to find out :flushed:

5 Likes

That moment when the BunPro (remote) offices discover l-space :stuck_out_tongue: (Library - Discworld & Terry Pratchett Wiki)

2 Likes

A ‘grammar’-ray burst? :bunprogold: :boom:

10 Likes

Mary san and Takeshi san get married in Genki 4, they have a baby in Genki 5, and Mary san dies in a tragic car accident in Genki 6. They have the funeral at Mos Burger.

10 Likes

I was immediately reminded of this :joy:

3 Likes

Never seen that before. I just remembered the story about Mary san and Takeshi san having a date in McDonald’s (classy) but Takeshi san turned up at Mos burger.

6 Likes

Haha, I was following you completely! Was just reminded of buckethead and had to share :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

This in my head will be the Genki headcannon from now on

5 Likes

You are mistaken, that’s in Genkijanai vol 1.

5 Likes

@matt_in_mito Genki 6: An Integrated Approach To This Terrible Thing Called Life
New vocab and useful phrases for this new world!

• Bankruptcy vocab
  • Explaining global warming and cryptocurrency
  • So You Got 400 Pending Reviews?

And more! Buy it now!

8 Likes

I feel like every grammar workbook I have already has several examples with the term 地球温暖化 in them… but it seems like they haven’t found out about reviews on online SRS sites yet.

1 Like

I’ll buy that Genki textbook for the story, not the grammar :laughing:

1 Like