Passing solid waste from the body inside a car? 中を vs で vs に

Content warning: please read the topic before venturing further, you have been warned.

So this will sound weird, but in German there is a meme about taking a dump inside a Ford Focus (I don’t know the origin of this and at this point I’m too scared to ask).

If I were to say: “I took a dump inside the Ford Focus”, generally speaking, I would have translated it as (I’ll use 車 since Ford Focus is too long to type lol):

“車の中でうんこ(を)した” あるいは “車内でうんこ(を)した”

So using で as the place of action.

However, I thought that using に as the direction of the action should be possible as well (maybe if you specifically take your dump on the floor mats of the car?)

“車のフロアマットにうんこ(を)した”

Since recently I reviewed 中を in Bunpro, with these meanings:

I was wondering if it also were a viable way of saying it?

“車の中をうんこ(を?)した”

Which of these sounds the most natural to you considering the above context?
  • 中を

0 voters

Again, I’m so sorry to have created this mental image in your mind and thank you in advance for your support in this matter.

19 Likes

Without a doubt this will be my favorite thread of 2022.

18 Likes

Your username fits this post quite well.

5 Likes

I think it should definitely be something with 車の中 because it’s much more poetic than 車内.

5 Likes

on a side note please share one of these german memes with us

3 Likes

I’m really glad I sold my Ford Focus…

1 Like

I agree, 車内 does seem to clash with the message and tone of the sentence…

2 Likes

When I was a little kid, there was a similar saying that started as ‘When you’re sitting in a Chevy and you feel something heavy…’

To answer your question, the most natural sounding to me is using で

4 Likes

Ok, here some examples:

There are many more on the subreddit /r/okbrudimongo…

9 Likes

It may sound unbelievable, but I didn’t realize until after the fact that I posted this…

4 Likes

I’d probably just say 車の中をウンコした.

My family had a crappy, sand-colored Ford Focus back in the day. The car was (no pun intended) very shitty.

5 Likes

We need these added as examples to the grammar points and voiced over.

laughsmugexternal-content.duckduckgo.com

8 Likes
What each one makes me imagine

Considering they are all gramattically correct, here are my answers based on the mental image.

で - Pooped by means of being inside the car/pooped in the car (most natural)
に - Pooped targetting the car (makes it sound like you pooped on the outside of the car).
中を - Pooped while passing through the car, just one big line of poop.

14 Likes

I initially read 中を and it just made me think you’d shit out the entire interor of a car… all at once.

Somehow.

9 Likes

Just as a curiosity, I know this probably varies based on intended politeness and what the FOCUS (see what I did there) of the sentence is, but:

Would you normally use the noun form うんこ, or would you use the verb form うんこする? Also, could you use 大きい方出ます (which I think literally means ‘a big one exits’) to SOFTEN (no pun intended) the sentence?