Paypal Subscription Upgrade Question

Hello!

I subscribed recently using PayPal but do not see it reflected on my account. Can someone confirm how long the process will take for them to manually update my account subscription?

Thanks! Looking forward to studying more!

1 Like

@narukamiyu Hey! With PayPal we need to update your account manually which led to a slight delay. You should be good to go. Please let us know if you have any questions. Cheers!

Hi, I guess the same thing has happened to me since I used paypal for my subscription. Could someone have a look at my account too? Thank you!

@philipjfry Hey! Thank you for becoming a subscriber. It looks like your PayPal email and your Bunpro email might be different as we are not showing any transactions made with your Bunpro email address through PayPal. You should have received an email from us requesting your PayPal email so that we could apply the charge to your Bunpro account. That email may have ended up in your spam folder. If you wouldn’t mind sending us your PayPal email through a PM here or to [email protected] we will get you sorted out. Cheers!

Thank you! Just wanted to confirm one more thing. On the subscription page of my profile, it says **Your FREE trial will end on September 06, 2020" You will revert to Bunpro Lite.

Can you confirm if the update to my subscription should still be okay?

@philipjfry Hey! You should be all set. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns. Thank you for your patience. Cheers!

@narukamiyu

Yep! Your subscription will not actually go into effect until your free trial period is over. I suppose we need to update the subscription page to make this more clear. Cheers!

Im having the same problems. Accidentaly paid for a second transaction too.

1 Like

All sorted!

1 Like