Paypal Subscription

Hey, first time subscriber bit I have a different email I use just for studying. How can I verify? I have photographic proof

@Reticeo Just shoot us an email [email protected] and let us know you Bunpro email or Username as well as your PayPal email or the transaction ID

Thanks! Itā€™s working!

1 Like

Hey, Iā€™m sorry to bump this thread but Iā€™m having the same issue as well. Had sent an email over the weekend but it might have gotten missed! Thanks so much for the help.

1 Like

@squattle

Hey and welcome on the community forums :partying_face:

I have informed the person responsibe!

Cheers!

PS
No need to say sorry! Feel free to ask and write :+1:

Hello, I have the same issue.

1 Like

Hey and welcome on the community forums :partying_face:

I passed along the issue to the person responsible for paypal payments!

Hello I am having the same issue.

Iā€™m having the same issue. My card was declined when attempting to do it, but it went through on paypal this morning but Iā€™m still not subscribed on the site.

I already contacted the email admin but put me on the list too. Activated via paypal with a diff email but my account is still not active. I am patient =) let me know

My PayPal has the same e-mail as my Bunpro account and yet it doesnā€™t work anyway. I even made the payment twice, which means I know need a refund for one of the payments besides the activation of my subscription.

Hi Iā€™m also having the same issue. Sent an email but not sure if this would be faster. Thanks!

Hello! Since many people have questions about subscribing, please check if any of the following apply to you.

When paying via credit card:

惻It says my card was declined, but I know it should work?!

It may simply be a matter of your bank flagging the charge. You can call them and ask for them to approve it and try again and everything should work. If the issue persists, please send us an email! - [email protected]

When paying via PayPal:

惻I subscribed but itā€™s not showing up! Help!

With PayPal, we have to manually process payments which can lead to a delay between when you subscribe and when we can apply it to your account. We usually are able to take care of this within an hour, but sometimes it can take up to a full day. Please contact us at [email protected] if it has been more than 24 hours.

惻Bunpro email and PayPal email are different:

Please contact us at [email protected] with your Bunpro email address or username and your PayPal email or the transaction ID and we will get everything straightened out for you!

We are processing everyoneā€™s payments and getting everyoneā€™s subscriptions set up as quickly as possible and we apologize for any delays. Thank you for your patience and understanding. Cheers!

1 Like

I have the same problem

Contact them at that e-mail in case your paypal address and bunpro address are different. It usually takes a few hours to activate, as itā€™s a process that currently has to be done manually.

Should be all taken care of :bowing_man:

1 Like

I just subbed with paypal and its not showing on my account. searching on the forums got me here. I was going to complain that there was no warning about the potential wait for paypal payments, but as i was typing i thought i should check to see if there actually wasnā€™t a warning or if i just missed it. Lo and behold, there it is. :man_facepalming: Iā€™ll take that L.

that said, this original post is nearly three years old now. is it not possible to implement an automatic system so that it doesnā€™t need to be done manually? PayPal is a pretty ubiquitous payment platform and has been for a long time, in large part because itā€™s typically easier and faster than inputting a card #. The need for manual action on yā€™alls part pretty well negates that entirely

Is your paypal address the same as your bunpro? If not you will need to contact bunpro directly to link the payment to the account.

Otherwise it should get sorted eventually, as itā€™s a manual process.

Pinging @Jake for follow-up in case of needed