Paypal Subscription

How long does it typically take to get activated? I have a different email for my PayPal, so I emailed about it, I was just hoping that it would be activated before today is over.

1 Like

Hi! I just sent you a PM. Thank you for contacting us and for becoming a subscriber!

1 Like

I have the same problem

1 Like

Hey!

Edit: You should be all set! Thank you for your patience.

Sorry for the inconvenience :bowing_man:

1 Like

Can you also fix my account? Same problem here

1 Like

@nddclau Hey! You should be all set. Thank you for your patience and for becoming a subscriber. Cheers!

1 Like

Same problem too. subscribed via paypal and didn’t get access yet. please help :frowning:

Its fine now. Thanks!

@pulseR I apologize for the wait. With PayPal we have to process the transactions manually which is what led to the delay. We have applied the charge to your account and everything should be good to go. Please let us know if you have any questions. Cheers!

2 Likes

Hi could you please fix it for me as well.

@J-C-G Hey! It looks like your Bunpro email address and your PayPal email address where different. I was able to locate your invoice and apply it to your account. You should be all set. Cheers!

1 Like

Thank you :smiley:

1 Like

Hello, me too please! :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Flavyouu Hey! You should be all set. Thank you for your patience. Cheers!

1 Like

Hey, please activate me as well. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Micha You are all set! Thank you for becoming a subscriber. Cheers!

Please activate me as well - can provide PayPal email used… it’s been six hours.

It’s been 24 hours and I’m still waiting ): I wanna do my reviews! Pretty please!

Hey @caekco & @mystcloud! Sorry for the wait. We have been having some technical issues the past two days causing all kinds of problems. I was able to take care of everything and you should be good to go. Happy studying!

1 Like

Thank you!