[Poll] What Theme/Accent combination are you using?

• Light :white_large_square: + Red :red_circle:
  • Dark :black_large_square: + Red :red_circle:
  • Light :white_large_square: + Blue :large_blue_circle:
  • Dark :black_large_square: + Blue :large_blue_circle:
  • Light :white_large_square: + Green :green_circle:
  • Dark :black_large_square: + Green :green_circle:
  • Light :white_large_square: + Purple :purple_circle:
  • Dark :black_large_square: + Purple :purple_circle:

0 voters

Wonder which combination is the most popular. :thinking: (Didn’t know we have new color themes? Check out the Color Update post!)

10 Likes

This is also a good place to request new colors or provide theme ideas, by the way. :wink:

3 Likes

:black_large_square: + :tangerine:

8 Likes

Light + Blue was the default when I started IIRC and I’ve never changed it. At least I don’t remember ever changing it.

3 Likes

Looks like most people are using just two of the color combinations!

I’m really happy with the dark + purple combo, so I’ll probably keep it from now on.

3 Likes

Miku colours is the only way. All false combinations will be punished

2 Likes

Time to roll out the Dark Purple + Blue theme.

2 Likes

Dark Purple at 28%, second best right now!

There might be a connection with this album:yum:

2 Likes

I think a lot of people would enjoy having orange to complete the TMNT theme :smirk:

I would really like to have the same color themes, but with darker variants. I really love the new colors but they’re just a little too bright sometimes for nighttime study. So I would enjoy having a darker color to choose from.

There’s an extension I use on my computer to force dark mode on everything that messes with bunpros color scheme (not on purpose) but I find myself using it because it tones down the bright colors on everything but the graph so I have dark purple +lighter purple accents

2 Likes

I went green so it matches Jisho and Spotify, my other two most used websites

1 Like

Everybody just hate’s white. We truly live in dark times.

3 Likes

I use Light-Red :sob:

2 Likes

頑張ってね!? Light-Purple myself. White light rules (with an honourable 15% :sweat_smile:)!

1 Like

Hey everyone! We made a poll to determine the changes to the Dark Themes. Please take a look if you have the time!

3 Likes

You’re not alone!

When I saw that the poll had square voting buttons, I was going to vote Light+Red and Dark+Purple, but seems like it wasn’t a multiple vote poll after all. So I voted only Light+Red this time.

2 Likes

Light-Red gang :muscle:

The poll was locked from the logic that you can really only use one at a time, but do you change themes often after the update?

1 Like

I use light theme when it is bright outside and dark theme in the evening when even the lowest brightness setting on my laptop is too bright. These days I rarely do reviews late at night, but maybe during winter when there’s not much daylight I’ll probably use dark theme more often.

Btw, it’s kinda fun how going to reviews to change the theme even on the main page is faster than going to the main styling settings now that auto-update is live. 便利ですねー

Edit: Not so benri when there are no reviews available TuT