Possible bug: It looks like i can delete my mistakes in Review

I’ve only been using Bunpro for a few days so i’m not sure if i’m just misunderstanding the system, but if i use the Review system, it looks like i can get something wrong, and then just delete it, and the system accepts this, adjusting my percentage score and SRS respectively. Doing this, it almost looks like i could get every question wrong multiple times, and still come out with 100% and perfect SRS at the end.

This seems to be different from the Study mode, which refuses to let me correct my mistakes and has me come back to them later on (which is how i feel it should be to make SRS effective).

• Note that percentage and SRS in the top corner, it switches back as soon as i hit delete.

Is this a bug, or am i misunderstanding system? I understand that there’s an honour system here, but if i get something wrong, i’m inclinded to try and fix my mistake on the spot, rather than coming back to it later.

2 Likes

hello and welcome!

this is actually not a ug, let’s say you mistakenly write o instead of a; system sees it as a mistake but developers give you a second chance to fix it. sometimes a bad typo, sometimes a bad keyboard causes it.

on the other hand, this is completely cheating. in every system, you can find some holes (and if there’s any, probably we’re all gonna shout “whydisnofixbuton”).

my suggestion is, if you are sure that you mistakenly write it wrong, use it. otherwise do not touch it.

and i loved the effort you put in that situation. i’d probably try to write whole thing with my bad english. i need to improve my gif game…

have a great day!

5 Likes

That’s fair enough. Thanks for answering so quickly. I think i’d prefer a system that was a bit stricter myself, but i understand the logic you’re going for.

For the gif stuff, i use screen2gif. It’s a quick and easy bit of free software to make these sorts of things.

2 Likes

You can set bunny mode on in the settings to turn this off.

1 Like