Possible to see number of ghosts slain?

Potentially stupid question :

I know the number of ghosts is tracked somewhere for the exorcist badge, and today I was curious how many ghosts I had slain since starting a more “thorough” BunPro run-through where I needed to know all alternatives for a grammar point (and even faulting typos and the like, because if I didn’t spot it before submitting my answer, I probably wouldn’t have spotted it in real life either). But somewhat to my surprise I just can’t find it on the stats page (admittedly I never looked for it before, so maybe I’m missing something obvious?) I have found the list of ghosts, but is the number slain not displayed anywhere?

5 Likes

I want this too. I think I have been quite the ghost slaying machine and I would like to show off my number.

3 Likes

Is possible to know if you have your API key handy. Maybe for the future stats page they could be publicly displayed somewhere @Daru

> https://bunpro.jp/api/user/<insert api key here>

If you use chrome or other browser, there’s a chance that the raw data will be displayed instead:

{"user_information":{"username":"Megumin","grammar_point_count":232,"ghost_review_count":766,"creation_date":1568146131},"requested_information":null}

You can obtain your api key here

7 Likes

Oooh, that’s so cool! Thanks for pointing that out!!!

1 Like

Huh, So i have already had more than a thousand ghosts :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Nice! If they ever introduce Exorcist V, you’ll get it immediately :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

I’ll be waiting, Bunpro Badge maker! :pleading_face:

4 Likes

We’ll be adding extra detail sometime soon to the SRS progress trackers, I think this would fit in that! I can’t give a certain date as to when it’ll be ready, but it’s a great suggestion. Thanks for the ping!

6 Likes

@mathijsdm @Sasugasm

5 Likes

Quick, let’s keep poking him, maybe we get the badge sooner.

uxi5dNw

3 Likes

3 Likes

Ya let’s make a ghost buster squad! Goal is to get out of the squad >_<

2 Likes

Easy! :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Guess my Goal is to ascend to the Supreme Ghost Exterminator Technique Peak or something
Wait this isnt a cultivation series or is it :flushed:

2 Likes

3.2k and counting :sob:

6 Likes

Imagine suddenly breaking through the mortal coil upon slaying 10.000 ghosts :joy:

2 Likes

Maybe i’ll finally understand japanese confidently then! :pensive:

2 Likes

You are right, but that isn’t the spirit! haha ghosts and spirits whatever I get it I’m not funny :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You don’t have to do such complicated things and get you API key, just visit https://bunpro.jp/api#response-format and you’ll see your ghost count under “Example Response” header.
(I have slain 1029 of them, wow!)

By the way, @Daru, looks like API returns incorrect values in “reviews_available_next_hour” and “reviews_available_next_day”.
https://bunpro.jp/api#study-queue
I was shocked when I saw that there are 33 reviews in the next hour and 58 are available on the next day. But actually it adds reviews available now to these values (I have 28 of them.)

2 Likes

I’m at 2.1k ghosts slain.

1 Like