Post Your Streak Chart

I just started here on Monday, but here’s my chart so far!

chart

I’m already technically around N2 level but in sore need of review, so my biggest slip-ups so far have been trying to insert equivalent grammar points that Bunpro doesn’t think I “know” yet, haha

Almost a nice bell curve.

This is mine. All N5 and 3/4 of N4.

Wow, yours all look so pretty :D; This is my streak chart, I started this month and study mostly N2 plus some easier stuff as an anti-frustration thing :wink:

I just found out about this chart thanks to this thread and based on the previous posts here I can guess that this is not ideal. Oh well… :woman_shrugging: :slight_smile:

I added everything from Genki I and II after my return to BunPro and finding out that there are paths now. I figured if I will already suffer, why not suffer a lot.

I added a boatload of lessons right before my final semester started up, so I’m actually pretty surprised it’s as balanced as it is right now. I did most of N5 and N4 about a year ago, which explains the lone, tall column to the right:

I thought this thread was about a different kind of streak, so I’ll post that too while I’m at it since it’s been a success so far :upside_down_face:

Got my first 9’s, yay! Also, I have so few 4’s 'cause I did just one lesson a day (instead of two) for a week 'cause I had ~50 ghosts :sweat_smile:, so I had to… contain that first.

I wonder when anything will drop over into that 10 column…

Still reviewing a lot of grammar points I’ve learned before starting Bunpro.

The answer was today!

bp

I have a 2 streak straggler but I have no idea what it is…