Potential audio setback

Hi guys, just letting everybody know that there may be a few weeks delay with the new audio. As most of you know, I am recording everything with my partner, but as we do not live together, we have not been seeing each other during the Tokyo state of emergency. At the moment this state of emergency is scheduled to end on the 6th of May, but there have been increasing reports that it may be extended for up to a month longer :sob::sob: This will affect all of Japan. Not just Tokyo.

I would like to apologise in advance if this comes to pass! I sincerely hope it doesn’t, as I am going a bit stir-crazy. That, in addition to not having any work at the moment means that ideally, now ‘would’ have been the perfect time to record everything! Sigh…

Hope you guys are all keeping busy too during the various lockdowns around the world! It’s unhealthy for the brain to be inactive for so long, right?!

11 Likes

The current situation can’t be helped, special circumstances and all. There’s no need to apologise, since it’s entirely out of your control. I’ll look forward to the recordings whenever you’re able to safely make them!

May both you and your partner stay in good health!

3 Likes

Thank you for the heads up! Staying safe is always the first priority; don’t worry about us!

5 Likes