Profile Sharing

Just a recommendation, not sure if others would find it useful, but as a teacher I would be quite interested in being able to see a wider range of students’ activity than just the two weeks It currently shows. Any thoughts of adding the review/learned heatmaps to the page?

8 Likes

Here’s mine!

6 Likes

Nice! You got a review spree this Tuesday, happy for you man.

3 Likes

Here’s mine as well.
https://bunpro.jp/share/mrfuuton/6d903c

7 Likes

The best thing about bunpro compared with other tools is that it doesn’t try to be the sole only resource you’ll ever need to learn X. I think the Bunpro team is well aware that its impossible, and I like how focused it is on being a companion if you want.

8 Likes

Hi,
Nice feature ! I find it even useful for self learners beaucause it helps to get a more objective view of your progress (not the most pleasant time, when you see all your difficulties, but it helps !)

Would it be possible to filter data depending on review type ? For example, I have both vocab and grammar points, and I am more concerned about troubled grammar than vocab. And there is much more vocab, so it could be really usefull to filter this items out.

Thanks !

9 Likes

Yes, please :pray:.

9 Likes

This is mine - didifbeksiskeodn's Recent Bunpro Progress | Bunpro – Japanese Grammar Explained

I think “Last Month” Learned Content is wrong for me. It looks like it pulled in a bunch of WaniKani vocab that I’ve synced over the last year. I stopped seriously using WK in September.

Troubled content looks just right though… ugh.

I love this feature. Could it also show the JLPT level progress bars?

3 Likes

I’m so happy, that’s SO COOL! (⁠ノ⁠≧⁠∇⁠≦⁠)⁠ノ⁠ ⁠ミ⁠ ⁠┻⁠━⁠┻

Excuse me if I’m getting too cocky, but maybe I become the spark of this idea? :laughing:

I thought you guys didn’t consider the idea because I wasn’t answered on that, but then the thing appears done 2 weeks later?! :rofl:

And here is mine! imsamuka's Recent Bunpro Progress | Bunpro – Japanese Grammar Explained

5 Likes

Thank you for this update. I would love if you added the JLPT progress bars though. For me this is much clearer way of seeing someone’s progress than just a total number of items per SRS stage. Thanks <3

4 Likes

That was indeed the spark :fire:

5 Likes

:bunprogold: Update #1

Just a lil feature update for ya’ll, based on your feedback.

Thanks to @Inounx, @Jose7822, @didifbeksiskeodn, @Saraph for the suggestions/+1-ing the suggestions.

:gear: Filter Learned Content / Troubled Content by type

Filter between Grammar, Vocab and All with these new filters

:bar_chart: Added JLPT progress bars

Added by popular demand!

:link: Added ‘Share’ button to Dashboard

Added this lil guy to your Dashboard for easier access to the Share feature.

Will also update to tell you if your code has expired.

16 Likes

Perfect! Thank you :pray:

2 Likes

That was fast! Thanks a lot!

2 Likes

Share button on the dash is :fire:

8 Likes

Very nice @veritas_nz, thanks !

Maybe it would be interesting to update the private stats page on the profile, to replace the “troubled grammar” component, by the new one used in the shared profile, which is much nicer ?
I am maybe wrong, but I think currently there is no easy way to see the success percentage of all the troubled grammar at once.

2 Likes

One day we’ll be going through all the entire Profile pages and updating them to the new system, and with the new widgets!

10 Likes

Wow, I’m a complete beginner compared to this crowd! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: No matter, I’m happy with my progress and proud to share my link with you all :man_cartwheeling: Dck81's Recent Bunpro Progress | Bunpro

3 Likes

Minor typo I noticed: after clicking “Disable” for the generated link, this pop-up shows:

8 Likes

Thank your for pointing this out! Will get it fixed.

7 Likes