✨ Quality of Life Updates (Sep 2024)

@EthanW9701 Just following up on this. I believe the import sync bug that happened in a very specific instance has been fixed. It was skipping things it shouldn’t so you should be able to import properly now.

2 Likes

I’ve hit import, and it still isn’t adding any new vocab words.

1 Like

Are you waiting for it to run? It can take a minute or two depending on how many wanikani items you have done. Also, if you have the “Mark as Mastered” set to on then it won’t add any new vocab words as it will import them as mastered so they won’t end up in your queue.

1 Like

what about the ones that were set to mastered that shouldnt have been? it set everything that i unlocked in wanikani to mastered in bunpro am i going to have to manually fix that?

1 Like

Oh, I see! I unchecked the option to mark everything as mastered and now I’m getting new words. I was just hoping to have everything Guru and above in WaniKani be marked as mastered so that I could practice using them in sentences in Cram without having a bunch of new reviews. I didn’t realize that option would prevent anything new from being imported. Thanks for the help!

1 Like