Questions about bookmarks

The function is great, but is it possible to create bookmarks while doing reviews? Also it would be cool to be able to filter for bookmarked grammar points in the cram section. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey @Sunillarsson,

It seems like Bunpro already has a feature for bookmarked grammar. You can find it here: https://www.bunpro.jp/bookmarks

I’m not sure if you can filter for bookmarked grammar points in cram section though.

I’m aware that the function exist. I just think it could be enhanced. Especially for coming back and cramming grammar you had trouble with during the reviews.

2 Likes

I wish I could bookmark them into different groups. For example, Group A is bookmarked because the grammar points will be on a test in my Japanese class. Group B is bookmarked because I read them in X book. Maybe different colors of bookmarks would be good. Then we could choose to review all bookmarks or just blue/green/etc.

1 Like

After a little bit of digging it seems quite easy to “mod” in the function. I’m not sure what the dev’s think of it, because it’s done through their not so public api.

@Jake I think this could be of some safety concern, since it would be quite easy to duplicate bookmarks into infinity. I’m no pro, so you guys might have some protection for this, but I still think it would be a good idea to only accept one bookmark per grammar point on a database level.

I also discovered some open endpoints to your api that’s not part of the api docs. Are these fine to experiment with?

Hey! Thanks for pointing that out.

Feel free to play around with the “secret” api routes!

3 Likes