Request to users for (2020)

Hi Haruna-san, thank you very much for doing what you do!
I’m really thankful for the audio files as they really help me in my studies~
Have you a good year ahead!!

4 Likes

Hello Haruno-san!

Happy New Year! I only recently came back to Bunpro after a very, very long time. Thank you so much for your hard work. I’m sure it must have been very time consuming and very tiring. Thank you so much for going so far for us and helping so many of us all around the world. You are an amazing person and I hope you will have a wonderful New Year and a wonderful year in general!

P.S Asher, this is very nice and thoughtful of you! Thank you too!

4 Likes

Currently preparing all the individual messages to go in the card. Thanks so much everyone that wrote something! It will be greatly treasured by Haruna!

14 Likes

Man, that looks beautiful.
I see mine! CHANSUDAZO.
Well, hopefully I wasn’t too much of a monkey. I have to assume my boi wouldn’t have printed it out if it was too ape-like.
アニメのような日本語が出したぜ!

7 Likes

Oh no, I’m too late in seeing this thread! But my appreciation echoes many who have written their thanks and gratitude to Haruna-san. Since I’ve missed having my message sent to her via the cards, I’m sure @Asher can relay this short message to her in person anyway. Sorry if there are mistakes in my Japanese as I’m still a beginner.

はるなさんの声がかわいだと思います。お世話になりました。良いお年を!

And thank you @Asher for your help and assistance all these while too! Wishing you both a bright 2021! :partying_face::gift::clinking_glasses:

3 Likes

Ah, same goes here, I’m too late… But your work has been of tremendous help, when being able to parse Japanese speech is being key to me feeling confident while interacting with Japanese people.

I wish you all the best for the new year, @Asher and Haruna :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Happy new year @Asher and Haruna! How did she like the cards?

5 Likes

She loved everbody’s messages and has read them many times already. Even got a little bit teary when she realised what all the random pieces of paper were in her New Years card.
She already knows of course that the recordings are for the site and that people use them, but she said this was the first time she actually felt like she was helping people. :sob:

18 Likes

Super super happy to hear that. It was a great idea after all!

5 Likes

Sorry I am late to this!

Dear Haruna-sensei, thank you for all your hard work! お疲れ様でした! For me the audio is very important to help me learn Japanese because I don’t have the opportunity to speak to or listen to real Japanese speakers yet, particularly for grammar points in context. BunPro is great for providing that, but it wouldn’t be possible without your help! Sincerely, you have helped me greatly in learning the Japanese language. Thank you so much. :pray::bowing_man:

3 Likes

You will have to wait for お中元 time :upside_down_face: