Review forecast rolling total feature request

Would it be possible for the review forecast on the dashboard
(mostly hourly but daily would be great too) to include a rolling total of how many reviews you have upcoming?

this would be similar to the anki stats screen, similar to attached image.

4 Likes

If you go into your Settings and turn on Dashboard Beta, they already have this feature on their new Review Forecast. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

ok i just looked at it and while the new dashboard is extremely stylish and has an option to show running total of reviews, i think it would be neat if there was an option like on the anki screen where it shows you how many new reviews you have on each hour, and if you hover your mouse over it, it shows the running total of reviews. if this isnt in the developers vision though i totally understand (or if i missed this option my bad)

3 Likes

Well, it is a beta, after all! Feedback is certainly welcome. :slightly_smiling_face:

Personally, I think there’s plenty of room for improvement on the current forecast design. They’ve already recently changed the interface of it just in the past week or so. They’re also pretty open to feedback in general and are usually quite responsive to it.

If you would like to contribute your suggestion(s), I think the place to do it is on the dedicated thread: Dashboard 2.0 Beta. That way they get all the suggestions/feedback in one place for the beta features.

3 Likes

thank you for your help youre awesome

3 Likes

Nothing extra to contribute here rather than saying thanks to @wct for helping and directing another user to where their feedback is more likely to be seen straight away. Super appreciated!

3 Likes