Reviewing every examples at each grammar review?

Hi,

I am new to Bunpro, and I am trying to get my head around it.

It seems like I only get one example sentence when reviewing grammar. For example, I have studied the て form. I would like to memorize every cases, like う-verbs, く-verbs etc, but it seems that I only get to review one of these ?
Is there a way to review all of them so that I can memorize every cases ?

1 Like

I haven’t been using Bunpro very long, but usually the grammar points have a number example sentences that get cycled through as you review. Usually, these cover a range of politeness levels and verb types. You’re right though; they only show you one at a time.

For the grammar point “Verb + て,” I see examples including Ichidan Verbs like 食べる, Godan Verbs like 泳ぐ and 洗う, as well as the Special Verbs, 行く and 来る.

My advice would be to study the rules for all the verbs on your own, and then use Bunpro as a review tool for all of the types. While you only will see one at a time, you will eventually see all of the examples. If there’s a specific verb type that you have trouble conjugating, the SRS system should help you detect and learn that conjugation.

I believe you can also input your own self-study sentences to be quizzed on during your review if you want more examples. I don’t remember where I saw this, but I’m pretty sure there’s also a study option that forces you to review ALL examples for a grammar point.

Hope this helps!

you can go to cram. then select the grammar points for what you want to review, for example the て form. scroll to the bottom of the page and under additional settings check the complete mode box. this will let you review every example sentence.

If you are looking for a pure conjugation drill then you can try this link

1 Like