Reviews kicking out with 1 mistake left

To explain the easiest example of when this happens, I just had one review, pulled it up, got it wrong, and the review session ended with 0%. I then immediately turn around and re-review that missed example and clear it. Is this expected behavior or a bug? I just noticed now, is the SRS’s intended miss interval 1 minute?

2 Likes

Hey!

Hmmmm if you have one item in the queue, then get it wrong, it should put you in wrap-up mode, with this in the corner:

Screen Shot 2024-01-09 at 7.41.13 PM

But instead it spat you out to the Summary page?
If so, that would be a bug!

Just checking – are you using the website or the app?

1 Like

I’m using the app on Android and this happens to me too. Every time I get the last question wrong, the summary page shows up and upon returning to the dashboard, it shows 1 pending review (the one I just got wrong).

3 Likes

it should put you in wrap-up mode

Yes, that’s what I expect

But instead it spat you out to the Summary page?

Yes, that’s what I’m experiencing.
I think it’s happening on both, but I haven’t been paying enough attention. I’ll keep an eye out and report.

2 Likes

If it helps I can fairly reliably replicate this on the Android app, but not through the browser.

I believe it also occurs when doing the test for lessons and you mark an answer as wrong - as this doesn’t produce ghosts I’ve been using the undo button in lessons as a workaround. Likewise, I’ve only ever seen this on the Android App.

2 Likes

This also happens to me on android.

1 Like

It’s doing it on Learn sessions as well if I screw up one of them (doing two lessons at a time right now)

1 Like

Happens to me on android as well. I also don’t have any audio and the answers button doesn’t work, so I can only ever see the ‘default’ and nothing else.

1 Like

Me as well!

1 Like

I have experienced this on the app on my iPad as well, but not consistently.

1 Like

I didn’t have this in reviews, but had it in cram last week. The final item went green (previously incorrect), then when going to the summary page it was still not marked as complete. Tried 3-4 times but it kept doing the same thing.

1 Like

@ApolloFortyNine @stoag @dorothy3242

So just to check, no one is experiencing this on the website?
Just the mobile apps?

If so I’ll let the mobile dev know!

1 Like

I almost never use the website, so I don’t know. But I am definitely on the Android mobile app. Thank you for your hard work!

1 Like

Yes, the website works fine. I for one am on an S22.

If they need any debug info feel free to have them reach out to me with details.

2 Likes

I had my issue on the website version (PC), so maybe not the same issue.

1 Like

@Kramdos yeah yours will be different.
We’re in the process of switching to a new Cram system anyway, which will likely fix it anyway.

As for the original bug, I’ve let the mobile dev know, and he’s gonna take a look into it :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Yeah, for me, it happens consistently in the android app. it never happens when I’m using the website. hope that helps :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@veritas_nz , this was gone, but seems to have cropped back up. Using the Android app. I noticed it seemed to just toss out my second to last sentence after getting it wrong, and then finished after getting the "last"sentence right. Then immediately had that one review available.

1 Like

I’m not sure if this is a new or just didn’t notice it before, but I’m learning 2 points a day, and it will kick me out with just one point of I say, get the first one wrong, then get the second one right. It gives me the “continue learning” dialog or whatever, and then I just go back in and do the one. It doesn’t completely kick me out of the session.

3 Likes

Hey!
I am looking into the issue!

3 Likes