Streak loss

I know this is a little petty, but I’ve had a streak going for most of the year, and it went away 2 days ago. I knew I had a busy day so I did a review (or a couple, I don’t remember, I usually do the reviews on my PC, better retention) on my phone early in the morning just to ensure the streak kept up, then closed the app.

Well, it wasn’t recorded. Not exactly sure why, but seems a lot harder to stay motivated for some reason with that number lower.

I did read it is possible to reinstate a streak from some others.

Guess that is a no. I’m sure it goes without saying that I wish there was a ‘forgiveness’ thing once a month or so. Would make Bunpro a bit less stressful.

2 Likes

Sorry! It’s been golden week here so not as active this past week :sweat:

If you let me know what your streak should be, I can get it sorted :+1:

2 Likes

It’s no problem at all! I live in Japan as well, but golden week is just another week to me ^^

Just did the math, looks like it should be 185. I thought my last miss was July, but looks like I had some in between, and a bunch in September. Last missed day was November 4th.

You guys are the best. If you had a referral program, I would have 2 under my belt ^^

2 Likes

All taken care of!

1 Like

I see that! You are the best. Thanks for the assist. I’ll make sure to double check my reviews next time after pounding out a couple on my phone.

2 Likes