Study Streak

Dear Gods of Isekai Bunpro,

I know it must be asked a lot, but please, I beg you my knees on the ground, may I have my strike back ? I had no connection yesterday and I did not think about putting it on holiday…

Please gods, give me back your powers :sob:

1 Like

Hello,
What do we get if we have streak? Is there a benefit?
Just curious…

1 Like

Hello Mario,

I think you only unlock badges. But for me it helps me getting motivated and getting a track of how much I’ve studied grammar. :sweat_smile: I do the same with Duolingo, I don’t use it very much but I started learning Japanese with it so I do one lesson every day only to keep track !

1 Like

If you let me know what your streak was, I will make the equivalent number of 神社 visits and beg the gods for forgiveness. That usually does the trick!

2 Likes

I lost a 100+ day streak because bunpro didn’t see that my payment was already cleared, and then didn’t respond for 36 hours…

1 Like

Let the gods know that I will pray them as much as my 93 days streak :pray: :shinto_shrine:

1 Like

Hey Haxzor ! I guess the Bunpro team is overwhelmed with this kind of message and they may have not seen yours. I’m just lucky they have seen mine. Maybe you can pray Bunpro Gods like me and have a 93 days streak back. Have a nice day :blush:

1 Like

Man what a bummer. Here was hoping for a streak measuring contest. Mine is 310 days so far.

1 Like

おめでとうございます!分プロの神様は君の祈りを聞いたようです!頑張ってください!

1 Like