Studying only a single one grammar point

So far I went and I don’t know is it possible to study only one grammar point, without concerning the rest of the related points by Bunpro lessons, Genki, Tobira, etc.?

By the way, after Tobira I moved on 新完全マスターN3文法, so if you have any advice on how to combine it with Bunpro, I’d be glad to hear it :slight_smile: .

1 Like

Hey there @shootoff! Welcome to the forums, I hope you have a great time here.

You can add any Grammar Point you haven’t studied yet directly to your reviews by using the “Add to Reviews” button.

After you’ve added all the Grammar Points you wish to learn, make sure to hit the Review button to finalize adding that Grammar Point. You’ll know you need to do this whenever you see the “NEW! +X” button right below your reviews.

Hope this helps!

4 Likes

I think someone has been naughty by ignoring reviews

ezgif.com-gif-maker(9)

9 Likes

It is known for everyone, who adds to reviews like 80-90 already known points in one day. :crazy_face: :crazy_face:

It looks like this person has been using the site quite a bit, so I think they know this already. I believe they mean, how can you can it so you can review only one grammar point at a time, like only focus on that one.

For that, you might consider using the Cram function. You can pick just one grammar point to hone in on in that part. I’m not sure if you’re familiar with that or not, but I find it very useful when I’m working on a point that is giving me a hard time.

Thank you for the answer, but yeah, I meant exactly the review function, I didn’t notice it before that reply :sweat_smile:

1 Like

That to everyones delight is also possible by changing the batch size in the general section of your settings.
In addition you can override this setting on a per deck basis, so you can eg. learn 8 items per vocab review and only one per grammar review.
This makes everything so much easier.

Screenshots

1 Like