Subscribtion not updated

I have updated my account for a month through PayPal, but my account is not updated? Why is that?
Do I need to wait?

2 Likes

I think they have to manually set it if you go through Paypal, but I could be wrong.

@Pushindawood @Jake

1 Like

@Bong_Bong Hey! I apologize for the wait. Like @conan said, we need to manual process payments made through PayPal. You should be all good to go. Thank you for subscribing and thank you for your patience. Cheers!

2 Likes

Ai np

2 Likes

I have the same problem now, how much did you wait? I have a streak of 23 days that i would like not to lose for this inconvenient

@Paolo_DG Hey! I apologize for the wait. You should be all set. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns. Cheers!

@Pushindawood Heya, I subscribed through Paypal for a year, any chance you can check that?

2 Likes

@nicentra Hey! I apologize for the confusion and for the wait. You should be all set. Thank you for becoming a subscriber! Please let us know if you have any questions, concerns, or feedback. Cheers!

@Pushindawood <3

2 Likes

Hey and welcome on the community forums! :partying_face:

1 Like

I have the same problem now, how much did you wait? I just did my first subscription with paypal but it’s not active yet.

Hi there, same problem, you think you could update it for me?

Hello. Also having issues after using PayPal to purchase lifetime membership. Could I please get this updated as well?

Hi, I also have the same Issue, could you update my account?

My account too, please. I wrote a mail about paypal payment through my other e-mail adress. Can’t wait to start ^^’

Hello,
I have the same problem too.
I made a yearly subscription through the website on the 9th. (I think)
My subscription status had changed from lite to yearly but there was no proof of biling whatsoever.
My trial month was ending the 13th. And even though my current sub was yearly, the ending date of the sub remainded the 13th of november 2020.
So I thought maybe my yearly subscription was going to start on the 13th or 14th.
This afternoon I had still access to everything, but now I’m back to a lite subscription.
I checked my bank account and there is no withdrawal from bunpro.

@boywithdreams, @zubans, @Shadew, and @yuumama Hey! We apologize for the inconvenience. It looks like there were some dropped notification emails from PayPal. Since we did not receive these emails we were not able to manually update your accounts. We believe that we have rectified the issue and taken care of everyone’s subscriptions.

@warioblast Hey! Thank you for becoming a subscriber. Your account is probably still in a grace-period state and your account will be charged at the end of the grace period (accounts are not charged until the end of a free trial and after a grace period of a couple of days).

:warning:Important:warning:
PayPal subscriptions will not show up right away.

We apologize for this but we have to manually update your account which means there will be a period of time before your subscription becomes active.

Please contact us at [email protected] if it has been more than 24 hours and your subscription is still not showing up.

I have a couple of UI improvements that I think will be rather helpful. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Hello, sorry to add to this list but I subscribed via Paypal and payments are being taken but since my trial ran out, I’ve lost all subscriber access incuding reviews :frowning:

Can you guys help please? Thank you!

@Bambi Hey! Does your Bunpro email differ from your PayPal email? If so, would you please email us your PayPal email address and the one that you use for Bunpro to [email protected] so that we can link the two?

If your emails differ, you should have received an automated email from us that reads:

Thank you so much for purchasing a Bunpro subscription via PayPal. We would like to apply it to your account but were unable to find a user with this email address. Please let us know the username or email address of the account you would like us to apply it to and we will do that.

However, sometimes these emails end up in your spam folder.

Please let us know if this is not your issue.

Cheers!

1 Like